Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat






Today was Halloween and we went trick or treating. The kids had fun. We went in The Willows this year. A friend of mine Melissa talked me in to going with her this year. My sister also went with us, but you will not see any pictures of Kaylee. She would not take any pictures. They did good up to we were half way done. On the walk back they insisted on not stopping and getting any more candy, I was pretty shocked! We got plenty of candy though. They should sleep very well tonight considering all the walking they did.



1 comment:

Robin D said...

Wow you're quick posting! It was good to see ya'll sorry I couldn't talk. Kaiden was ready to go see all the blow up things. Lil Peyton looked so cute and I can't even tell that that's Ethan or Bailey! Hope you had fun and you can enjoy some of their candy tomorrow!